- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- Happy Late Father's Day to everyone! #bringbackonehourphotos to #lincoln ift.tt/2sDpTeK https://t.co/kIm6d8zxAZ 1 day ago
- The start of a long weekend of shooting. #longnightediting #kids ift.tt/2saMU8i https://t.co/VoC9BpEJiZ 1 week ago
- #Lightning photography on a phone! #SamsungS7 ift.tt/2smhaxE https://t.co/FaL70tReBk 1 week ago
- My first #tbt. Had this film developed recently; the B&W shots are my favorites ift.tt/2rQAVLi https://t.co/owrNe8dhfQ 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: James
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) English- Science Fiction Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 105 min. dir. Rupert Wyatt Now this is a real Planet of the Apes movie/prequel/reboot flick! Story/Writing: 1.5/2 It turns out that James Franco, masquerading as a … Continue reading
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) English- Western Rated “R” Runtime- 159 min. dir. Andrew Dominik Don’t worry, the movie is almost as long and wordy as the title. j/k lol Story/Writing: 2/2 A … Continue reading
Take Me Home Tonight (2011) English- Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 97 min. dir. Michael Dowse I was hoping for a fresh take on a young people’s comedy with a 1980’s flair. What it ended up being was just a … Continue reading
Howl (2010) English (Drama) Rated “R” Runtime- 84 min. dir. Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman If you’re not familiar with it, “Howl” is a poem written in 1955 by Allen Ginsberg that led to an very publicized obscenity trial … Continue reading