- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: James
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) English- Science Fiction Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 105 min. dir. Rupert Wyatt Now this is a real Planet of the Apes movie/prequel/reboot flick! Story/Writing: 1.5/2 It turns out that James Franco, masquerading as a … Continue reading
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) English- Western Rated “R” Runtime- 159 min. dir. Andrew Dominik Don’t worry, the movie is almost as long and wordy as the title. j/k lol Story/Writing: 2/2 A … Continue reading
Take Me Home Tonight (2011) English- Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 97 min. dir. Michael Dowse I was hoping for a fresh take on a young people’s comedy with a 1980’s flair. What it ended up being was just a … Continue reading
Howl (2010) English (Drama) Rated “R” Runtime- 84 min. dir. Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman If you’re not familiar with it, “Howl” is a poem written in 1955 by Allen Ginsberg that led to an very publicized obscenity trial … Continue reading