- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: animation
Nerdcore Rising (2008) English- Documentary Not Rated Runtime- 79 min dir. Negin Farsad and Kim Gatewood I was definitely unfamiliar with the territory as far as what this doc covered, so it was certainly informative if nothing else. Story/Writing: … Continue reading
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) English- Science Fiction Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 105 min. dir. Rupert Wyatt Now this is a real Planet of the Apes movie/prequel/reboot flick! Story/Writing: 1.5/2 It turns out that James Franco, masquerading as a … Continue reading
Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010) Finnish- Sci-Fi Holiday Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 82 min. dir. Jalmari Helander Sooo goood! Again, weird, but so good. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 A finely crafted tale about Santa Claus in the modern day. I … Continue reading
The Fountain (2006) English/Spanish- Sci-Fi/Fantasy Drama Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 96 min. dir. Darren Aronofsky I really picked quite the grouping, didn’t I? Story/Writing: 1.5/2 For what it is, it’s really crazy weird. Three stories are told simultaneously without any … Continue reading