- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Koyaanisqatsi: Life Out of Balance (1982) Hopi- Tone Poem? Not Rated Runtime- 86 min. dir. Godfrey Reggio Okay, so I knew this movie was going to be kind of weird, but I probably should have read the description a … Continue reading
The Gate (1987) English- Horror Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 85 min. dir. Tibor Takács I never really understood the idea of centering a horror movie around a child or prepubescent protagonist. I have two main arguments against it. My first … Continue reading
Goon (2011) English (Canadian)- Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 92 min. dir. Michael Dowse I picked this as a replacement, although I can’t remember what it was substituting for, or why it intrigued me so much. It was a pretty … Continue reading
Band Baaja Baaraat (2010) Hindi/English- Romantic Comedy Not Rated Runtime- 139 min. dir. Maneesh Sharma Finally found a Bollywood flick that didn’t seem too off-the-wall, but it ended up kinda strange anyway. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 The character development is pretty … Continue reading