- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 6 days ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 2 weeks ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 2 weeks ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: Paul
There Will Be Blood (2007) English- Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 158 min. dir. Paul Thomas Anderson Daniel Day-Lewis is a crazy person, and I absolutely cannot wait to see him in Lincoln. Story/Writing: 2/2 It can get rather complicated … Continue reading
Atlas Shrugged: Part 1 English- Drama Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 96 min. dir. Paul Johansson When I first heard about this movie, my opinion about it was immediately negative. I didn’t think that they could make a book written by some … Continue reading
Bunny and the Bull (2009) English- Independent Comedy Not Rated Runtime- 101 min. dir. Paul King Now when I said that I’ve been watching ridiculous independent movies, I don’t think that I had yet realized what that meant. Story/Writing: … Continue reading
The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down (2007) English- Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 92 min. dir. Paul Sapiano If you haven’t been able to guess, I really like the genre of spoof and farce in film and music. … Continue reading