- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: strange
Casino Jack (2010) English- Historical Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 107 min. dir. George Hickenlooper Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Not completely sure about the historical accuracy, but it was a great story regardless. Acting: 1.5/2 I was definitely very excited to see … Continue reading
An American Werewolf in London (1981) English- Horror Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 97 min. dir. John Landis And here I thought I knew John Landis as a director, but I guess I know diddly-squat. I wouldn’t really peg him … Continue reading
Bad Day to Go Fishing (2009) Spanish/English- Drama/Dark Comedy Not Rated Runtime- 100 min. dir. Álvaro Brechner I find this film very difficult to describe in many ways. Basically a strongman and a slick trickster go around duping small … Continue reading
So I knew that when I watched this movie, I could expect a giant awesome slash-fest. What I certainly wasn’t ready for was the art film slash-fest that I got instead. The thing had actual separated acts, which I thought … Continue reading