- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Lost in Translation (2003) English/Japanese- Dramedy Rated “R” Runtime- 101 min. dir. Sofia Coppola Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson play two disillusioned souls “lost” in Tokyo. As they find themselves, they also find each other. Acting: 2/2 … Continue reading
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) English- Western Rated “R” Runtime- 159 min. dir. Andrew Dominik Don’t worry, the movie is almost as long and wordy as the title. j/k lol Story/Writing: 2/2 A … Continue reading
Hanna (2011) English- Action/Adventure Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 111 min. dir. Joe Wright With few exceptions, everything in this movie floored me with its intensity. So there are parts of this review that get a little nit-picky, just see the … Continue reading
The Lone Gun (1954) English- Western Not Rated Runtime- 74 min. dir. Ray Nazarro What a no-nonsense Western! Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Never misses a one liner or a chance for a fistfight. Acting: ½ Too many stock characters with a … Continue reading