- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- Happy Late Father's Day to everyone! #bringbackonehourphotos to #lincoln ift.tt/2sDpTeK https://t.co/kIm6d8zxAZ 1 day ago
- The start of a long weekend of shooting. #longnightediting #kids ift.tt/2saMU8i https://t.co/VoC9BpEJiZ 1 week ago
- #Lightning photography on a phone! #SamsungS7 ift.tt/2smhaxE https://t.co/FaL70tReBk 1 week ago
- My first #tbt. Had this film developed recently; the B&W shots are my favorites ift.tt/2rQAVLi https://t.co/owrNe8dhfQ 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: John
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) English- Science Fiction Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 105 min. dir. Rupert Wyatt Now this is a real Planet of the Apes movie/prequel/reboot flick! Story/Writing: 1.5/2 It turns out that James Franco, masquerading as a … Continue reading
1984 (1984) English- Dystopian Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 110 min. dir. Michael Radford Pretty heavy stuff. Do not watch in a light-hearted mood, it’ll totally bring you down…man. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 It’s the future (ish), and Big Brother is watching. … Continue reading
An American Werewolf in London (1981) English- Horror Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 97 min. dir. John Landis And here I thought I knew John Landis as a director, but I guess I know diddly-squat. I wouldn’t really peg him … Continue reading
Righteous Kill (2008) English- Crime Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 103 min. dir. John Avnet I knew that this film seemed just a little too off-color to do well at the average box office. On the flip side, it’s not … Continue reading