- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 6 days ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 2 weeks ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 2 weeks ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I’m not sure if I remember my opinion flipping back and forth quite so drastically on a movie as it has with Red. I was initially excited when it first started showing in theaters. Bruce Willis, although sometimes bland, is … Continue reading
Here we come to another spoof movie. Although, this one fits under the other category of spoofs that I described earlier. The Hebrew Hammer is a spoof that is unaware of its farcical premise, with everyone playing their roles completely … Continue reading
It’s strange. I think I may have realized several parallels between some of the Western movies I’ve seen, and their Eastern counterparts. I don’t know if I’ve realized this in the past (perhaps in one of these writings). Outrage is … Continue reading
There are two different types of spoof available when it comes to movies. There are parodies that are acted straight, such as Black Dynamite. They are written to make fun of themselves, but none of the actors or the characters … Continue reading