- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- Happy Late Father's Day to everyone! #bringbackonehourphotos to #lincoln ift.tt/2sDpTeK https://t.co/kIm6d8zxAZ 1 day ago
- The start of a long weekend of shooting. #longnightediting #kids ift.tt/2saMU8i https://t.co/VoC9BpEJiZ 1 week ago
- #Lightning photography on a phone! #SamsungS7 ift.tt/2smhaxE https://t.co/FaL70tReBk 1 week ago
- My first #tbt. Had this film developed recently; the B&W shots are my favorites ift.tt/2rQAVLi https://t.co/owrNe8dhfQ 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: 7.5/10
1984 (1984) English- Dystopian Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 110 min. dir. Michael Radford Pretty heavy stuff. Do not watch in a light-hearted mood, it’ll totally bring you down…man. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 It’s the future (ish), and Big Brother is watching. … Continue reading
Date Night (2010) English- Comedy Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 102 dir. Shawn Levy Don’t worry, this one is weird too, despite the genre and the players. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 A middle-aged couple tries to have a special “date night” to get … Continue reading
Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior (2003) Thai- Martial Arts Rated “R” Runtime- 105 min. dir. Prachya Pinkaew I originally thought that this would be kind of a throwaway movie, especially since I couldn’t really find a good poster for it. … Continue reading
Exit Through the Gift Shop (2010) English- Documentary Rated “R” Runtime- 86 min. dir. Banksy It’s disappointing to hear quite so much discussion about this film’s authenticity, because I don’t think that’s what people need to be discussing after … Continue reading