- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- Happy Late Father's Day to everyone! #bringbackonehourphotos to #lincoln ift.tt/2sDpTeK https://t.co/kIm6d8zxAZ 1 day ago
- The start of a long weekend of shooting. #longnightediting #kids ift.tt/2saMU8i https://t.co/VoC9BpEJiZ 1 week ago
- #Lightning photography on a phone! #SamsungS7 ift.tt/2smhaxE https://t.co/FaL70tReBk 1 week ago
- My first #tbt. Had this film developed recently; the B&W shots are my favorites ift.tt/2rQAVLi https://t.co/owrNe8dhfQ 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: Korean
Hooray for weird Korean movies! Not much to say about this one, other than that I was pulled in by both the title and the cover art (not the one pictured here). This is actually exactly what I think would … Continue reading
I’d have to say, when it comes to certain genres, there are some flicks from the Asian continent that kick the crap out of their American or European counterparts. And yes, The Man From Nowhere would probably fit into that category. … Continue reading
Falling prey again to Asian movies, I watched this performance-focused Korean film. I will again use my previous defenses of my frequency of watching films like these, so there. Drawn in by both an interesting idea, as well as a … Continue reading
“Going by the Book” is the second Korean-made movie I have watched so far. I am again amazed by the creative media output of this country. Hopefully, I can submit some time to research the product of the Korean film … Continue reading