- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: 6/10
Emma (1996) English- Period Drama Rated “PG” Runtime- 121 min. dir. Douglas McGrath I never thought that the words “Gwyneth Paltrow vehicle” would ever come out of my mouth. It’s a good thing that I’m just typing this, and … Continue reading
Righteous Kill (2008) English- Crime Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 103 min. dir. John Avnet I knew that this film seemed just a little too off-color to do well at the average box office. On the flip side, it’s not … Continue reading
A Serious Man (2009) English/Hebrew- Dark Comedy/Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 106 min. dir. Joel and Ethan Coen This being a recent Coen brothers film, I certainly did have some expectations coming in. That said, you probably shouldn’t, because it might … Continue reading
Take Me Home Tonight (2011) English- Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 97 min. dir. Michael Dowse I was hoping for a fresh take on a young people’s comedy with a 1980’s flair. What it ended up being was just a … Continue reading