- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: B-movie
The Lone Gun (1954) English- Western Not Rated Runtime- 74 min. dir. Ray Nazarro What a no-nonsense Western! Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Never misses a one liner or a chance for a fistfight. Acting: ½ Too many stock characters with a … Continue reading
Bangkok Dangerous (1999) Thai- Action, with guns Rated “R” Runtime- 105 min. dir. Oxide Pang Chun and Danny Pang I wish I could use this film as an argument for the fact that media recording type doesn’t matter as much as … Continue reading
The Big Boss (1971) English (dubbed)- Martial Arts Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 100 min. dir. Wei Lo and Wu Chia Hsiang Oh, Bruce Lee, you crazy devil Story/Writing: 1/2 Unimportant. Definitely not as important as Bruce Lee kicking dudes … Continue reading
Night of the Comet (1984) English- Science Fiction Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 95 min. dir. Thom Eberhardt What a weird freaking movie. Story/Writing: 1/2 A strange and unique premise does little to expand on the spectacle. Comet makes people into … Continue reading