- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 6 days ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 2 weeks ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 2 weeks ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: Japan
Lost in Translation (2003) English/Japanese- Dramedy Rated “R” Runtime- 101 min. dir. Sofia Coppola Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson play two disillusioned souls “lost” in Tokyo. As they find themselves, they also find each other. Acting: 2/2 … Continue reading
Grave of the Fireflies (1988) Japanese- War Drama Not Rated Runtime- 88 min. dir. Isao Takahata I was referred to this movie by way of the flick I watched back in January called The Little Norse Prince. They share … Continue reading
Letters from Iwo Jima (2006) Japanese- War Drama Rated- “R” dir. Clint Eastwood One of the styles of filmmaking I enjoy the most is the ability of a movie to be able to take a moment in history and … Continue reading
It’s strange. I think I may have realized several parallels between some of the Western movies I’ve seen, and their Eastern counterparts. I don’t know if I’ve realized this in the past (perhaps in one of these writings). Outrage is … Continue reading