- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: Disney
Frenemies (2012) English- Family/Kids Rated “TV-G” Runtime- 86 min. dir. Daisy von Scherler Mayer I expected this to be bad when I first took a look at it, that’s why I added it my list. There was definitely some … Continue reading
Geek Charming (2011) English- Romance/Comedy Rated “G” Runtime- 97 min. dir. Jeffrey Hornaday Pretty much what you would expect here. A half-baked version of what Disney thinks happens in high school. Stereotypes abound, and you feel a little bit … Continue reading
It was strange to me ho some people immediately dismissed this new Muppet movie for one of two reasons. Either they thought it was a bland, family-friendly kid’s movie, or they thought that it would be brought down by the … Continue reading
I have always been a firm believer in the consistent quality of films produced by Pixar, so I was a little surprised when I initially heard mixed reviews about Cars 2. It isn’t necessarily that I think that Pixar is incapable … Continue reading