- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: horror
Timecrimes (2007) Spanish- Science Fiction Rated “R” Runtime- 92 min. dir. Nacho Vigalondo A strange piece of time travel science fiction from the Iberian peninsula. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 A man accidentally travels back in time and must alter his present to … Continue reading
Burma VJ (2008) Burmese- Documentary Not Rated Runtime- 89 min. dir. Anders Ostergaard A far as hard-hitting political documentaries go, this one is pretty good. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Throughout most of the film, the audience follows an amateur videographer from … Continue reading
Night of the Comet (1984) English- Science Fiction Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 95 min. dir. Thom Eberhardt What a weird freaking movie. Story/Writing: 1/2 A strange and unique premise does little to expand on the spectacle. Comet makes people into … Continue reading
An American Werewolf in London (1981) English- Horror Comedy Rated “R” Runtime- 97 min. dir. John Landis And here I thought I knew John Landis as a director, but I guess I know diddly-squat. I wouldn’t really peg him … Continue reading