- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: Netflix
Chaplin (1992) English- Biopic Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 145 min dir. Richard Attenborough This one has been on my imaginary “To watch:” list since I first got Netflix. Definitely worth getting around to. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Not too much to be … Continue reading
Bangkok Dangerous (1999) Thai- Action, with guns Rated “R” Runtime- 105 min. dir. Oxide Pang Chun and Danny Pang I wish I could use this film as an argument for the fact that media recording type doesn’t matter as much as … Continue reading
Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010) Finnish- Sci-Fi Holiday Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 82 min. dir. Jalmari Helander Sooo goood! Again, weird, but so good. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 A finely crafted tale about Santa Claus in the modern day. I … Continue reading
Senna (2010) English- Documentary Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 106 min. dir. Asif Kapadia This is one of those flicks that I managed to catch wind of because of that documentary stuff with Netflix. Story/Writing: 2/2 An amazing biopic portrait of … Continue reading