- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: George
Casino Jack (2010) English- Historical Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 107 min. dir. George Hickenlooper Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Not completely sure about the historical accuracy, but it was a great story regardless. Acting: 1.5/2 I was definitely very excited to see … Continue reading
Vanishing of the Bees (2009) English/French- Documentary Not Rated Runtime- 97 min. dir. George Langworthy and Maryam Henein Okay, if that title doesn’t get your attention and then immediately scare you, then I don’t know what will. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 … Continue reading
The Vanishing (1988) Dutch/French- Thriller/Horror Rated “R” Runtime- 106 min. dir. George Sluizer Story/Writing: 1/2 What starts off as a somewhat interesting psychological thriller ends up getting a little drawn out and confused. Acting: 1.5/2 Bernard-Pierre Donnadieu and Gene … Continue reading
The People vs. George Lucas (2010) English- Documentary Not Rated Runtime- 92 min. dir. Alexandre O. Philippe If there is one type of movie that manages to either break or confirm my expectations to a forte on a regular … Continue reading