- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- Happy Late Father's Day to everyone! #bringbackonehourphotos to #lincoln ift.tt/2sDpTeK https://t.co/kIm6d8zxAZ 1 day ago
- The start of a long weekend of shooting. #longnightediting #kids ift.tt/2saMU8i https://t.co/VoC9BpEJiZ 1 week ago
- #Lightning photography on a phone! #SamsungS7 ift.tt/2smhaxE https://t.co/FaL70tReBk 1 week ago
- My first #tbt. Had this film developed recently; the B&W shots are my favorites ift.tt/2rQAVLi https://t.co/owrNe8dhfQ 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: George
Casino Jack (2010) English- Historical Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 107 min. dir. George Hickenlooper Story/Writing: 1.5/2 Not completely sure about the historical accuracy, but it was a great story regardless. Acting: 1.5/2 I was definitely very excited to see … Continue reading
Vanishing of the Bees (2009) English/French- Documentary Not Rated Runtime- 97 min. dir. George Langworthy and Maryam Henein Okay, if that title doesn’t get your attention and then immediately scare you, then I don’t know what will. Story/Writing: 1.5/2 … Continue reading
The Vanishing (1988) Dutch/French- Thriller/Horror Rated “R” Runtime- 106 min. dir. George Sluizer Story/Writing: 1/2 What starts off as a somewhat interesting psychological thriller ends up getting a little drawn out and confused. Acting: 1.5/2 Bernard-Pierre Donnadieu and Gene … Continue reading
The People vs. George Lucas (2010) English- Documentary Not Rated Runtime- 92 min. dir. Alexandre O. Philippe If there is one type of movie that manages to either break or confirm my expectations to a forte on a regular … Continue reading