- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- Happy Late Father's Day to everyone! #bringbackonehourphotos to #lincoln ift.tt/2sDpTeK https://t.co/kIm6d8zxAZ 1 day ago
- The start of a long weekend of shooting. #longnightediting #kids ift.tt/2saMU8i https://t.co/VoC9BpEJiZ 1 week ago
- #Lightning photography on a phone! #SamsungS7 ift.tt/2smhaxE https://t.co/FaL70tReBk 1 week ago
- My first #tbt. Had this film developed recently; the B&W shots are my favorites ift.tt/2rQAVLi https://t.co/owrNe8dhfQ 2 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The King and Four Queens (1956) English- Romance/Western Not Rated dir. Raoul Walsh So here comes a romantic-styled Clark Gable Western and… I can’t think very well right now because I’m currently watching 21 Grams, and it’s sucking away at … Continue reading
I Need That Record! (2008) English- Documentary Not Rated dir. Brendan Toller Although the headline title is attractive, the subtitle had me a little queasy once I saw it up close. I also felt uneasy about the amount of … Continue reading
Dragnet (1987) English- Police Comedy Rated- “PG-13” dir. Tom Mankiewicz Ah yes, we now come to the old equation of Dan Akroyd in a fedora= funny. This is multiplied by how deadpan he acts throughout the movie. Add in … Continue reading
The Man Who Wasn’t There (2001) English- Noir Rated- “R” dir. Joel and Ethan Coen There are things that are great no matter who you are. Like Coen brothers movies, they’re typically pretty awesome regardless of personal tastes. And … Continue reading