- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #unless #somonelikeyou #localart ift.tt/2yR1VAH https://t.co/AwozJY2kl2 1 day ago
- #witch better have my #candy! Pay me by the end of the month ift.tt/2wEyWM2 https://t.co/iYvQdtQMwN 1 week ago
- My top 5: Ideation, Learner, Arranger, Includer, Analytical. Get yours at strengthsquest.com/home/default.a… #CliftonStrengths 1 week ago
- #wine is here! #happiness @nakedwines ift.tt/2yrBTE2 https://t.co/mIMPXF7Xm0 1 week ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year
Tag Archives: black comedy
Harold and Maude (1971) English- Drama/Dark Comedy Rated “PG” Runtime- 91 min dir. Hal Ashby I’m still not sure that I completely understand this movie. Although it is strange and inventive, the true spirit of the movie becomes a … Continue reading
A Serious Man (2009) English/Hebrew- Dark Comedy/Drama Rated “R” Runtime- 106 min. dir. Joel and Ethan Coen This being a recent Coen brothers film, I certainly did have some expectations coming in. That said, you probably shouldn’t, because it might … Continue reading
Nothing But Trouble (1991) English- Black Comedy Rated “PG-13” Runtime- 93 min. dir Dan Aykroyd Man, I was hoping for an awesome Chase/Aykroyd/Candy flick. It just ended up being a little too dark to enjoy. Kind of like a … Continue reading
A Film with Me in It (2008) English (British/Irish)- Black Comedy Not Rated Runtime- 83 min. dir. Ian Fitzgibbon Again, we come to another “black” comedy that can actually fill the bill. Story/Writing: 2/2 After a slow start, the … Continue reading