So this is a blog I created to chronicle the adventure in cinema I will be undertaking over the next calender year. The challenge is to watch one film for every day of the year. I’m not even go to be picky, so as to truly expand my outlook. I’ll be taking all comers: good, bad, indie, old, new, action, dramedy, foreign, horror, and everything else. The next post will be the rules, followed by the first two calender months of scheduled films. I also will be taking suggestions, but I’ll outline that later.
- Use these things when you are at my site for best accessibility!
Looking for something?
- #happydogs ift.tt/2wplL3X https://t.co/Z0mLFrEHbj 2 weeks ago
- #fruits of my labor ift.tt/2xHztN3 https://t.co/SG4kFPUMfT 3 weeks ago
- Probably my best #bloom of the year so far! #wildrose ift.tt/2wjfvJ8 https://t.co/NVLQ4JuSiU 3 weeks ago
- The coffee machine in the new building has 17 different varieties. #miraclemachine #neversleepingagain… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
I say these things a lot3.5/10 4.5/10 4/10 5.5/10 5/10 6.5/10 6/10 7.5/10 7/10 8.5/10 8/10 9/10 365 action American animated animation B&W B-movie bad british challenge cinema comedy crime critic dark comedy Disney documentary drama drugs English family fiction film films French George German good horror horror comedy James Japan Japanese John kids Korean Kung Fu love Man marriage Michael monster movies Netflix New York Paul police review robbery Romance schedule sci-fi slapstick Spanish strange subtitles thriller violence violent war weird western year